KYOCERA P-MINIRegular price RM500.00 MYR
The P-mini is a fixed-focus point-and-shoot camera introduced by the Japanese manufacturer Kyocera in 1990. Although this camera is categorized as a fixed-focus camera, it can focus on a distant subject by holding the small sliding switch located beside the lens opening.
The model released by the name of J-mini under the Yashica brand name is a variant model of the P-mini. These two models share almost the same specifications except that the P-mini incorporates the panorama-photography function.
- Release Date: November 1990
- Camera Type: 35mm Lens shutter camera
- Lens: Kyocera Lens 32mm f/3.5, 4 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: Fixed-focus with infinity focus facility
- Shutter: 1/60 sec. and 1/125 sec. (two speeds)
- Viewfinder: Albada-type
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 ~ 400 (DX-code system)
- Flash: Fully-automatic, w/o flash-off facility
- Other Features: Panorama photography, Automatic film loading, Automatic film advance, Automatic film rewind, Self-timer
- Power Source: two AA-type batteries (alkaline or manganese)
- Dimensions: 119 mm X 64 mm X 47 mm
- Weight: 205 g (without batteries)