MINOLTA RIVA AF35Regular price RM350.00 MYR
The Minolta Riva AF 35, Freedom AF 35 in America or Mac 35 in Japan, is a cheap autofocus compact camera released around 1990. It is a full-auto camera, meaning auto-loading, auto-advance, auto-rewind, auto-flash, auto-exposure and auto-focus. It has a built-in flash and self-timer. The lens is protected by a sliding cover. Like so many Minolta cameras of the same age, it only exposes films at ISO 100 or ISO 400.
- Lens: 35 mm f/4,5.
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus from 0,95 m to infinity.
- Exposure: Subject-weighted metering, EV 9,6–16,2 (at ISO 100).
- Flash: Built-in, auto-activated, non-cancellable. Range: 0,95–3,2 m. Flash ready LED signal.
- Film speed: Crippled DX decoding; films below ISO 400 are exposed as ISO 100, those above as ISO 400. Non-DX films exposed as ISO 100.
- Film transport: Automatic loading, advance and rewind.
- Power: 2 x AA alkaline or NiCD batteries. CR2025 cell for date back.
- Dimensions: 136 x 72 x 47,5 mm.
- Weight: 225 g without batteries.